Pages

Tuesday June 16

Click to see our weekend of adventure!

If you have any question feel free to conotact me in German or English, call me on 079 254 49 21 any time!

I'm fast really fast

Me too...

I just like my water...

Hoy!

Its my ball and I'm keeping it...

Paco's daily moment of deep thinking...

You want to play sticks?

Ive just woken up hello world...

Me too...

No guy's since yesterdays football match I am going to keep track of the ball...

OK LET PLAY THE STICK GAME!!!

Trudy: I won I won its my stick now...

Whats a stick?

Never mind sticks when there are so many balls to play with...

Come swim with me...

I'm still in training...

Who me? what have I done? I'm only having fun with everyone else...

OK now I'm being good and sitting down..

Not me I'm being wild, this place is called Hunde Abenteuer Land so I'm having an Abenteuer!!!

I was sleeping did someone say something???

I'm just a little one, but when I grow up....

Gosh this is such a good photo of me don't I look so good???

I'm still having a mad moment and that means running really fast!!!